FloWorks is always looking for talented personnel to join our company to become one of our valued associates. Our associates are involved in many roles centered and focused on being the best in our industry in serving and surpassing our customer’s requirements and expectations. These valued customers are world leading corporations and companies focused on the industries of Oil & Gas Exploration and Production (both upstream and midstream), Downstream Refining and Gas Processing. The Petrochemical and Chemical industry, Power, Agriculture, the Pulp and Paper industry, Pharmaceutical and the Food industry to just name a few. We are valve distributors looking for top talent in the fields of leadership, financial, analytical, sales and marketing, customer service, and various operational opportunities to ensure our customers receive top performance from our company.
FloWorks is a leading, direct channel focused and highly differentiated specialty distributor
- Leading direct channel focused specialty distributor serving the industrial maintenance, repair and operations (“MRO”) and project markets
- Acquirement of the companies McKenna engineering, SemiTorr, Triple S (Severe Service Specialists), Tru-flow, Sunbelt Supply
- Provides specialized and engineered products that are critical to customers’ operations and often not carried by competitors
- Inventory of over 75K SKUs, connecting ~1,900 vendors with ~5,900 customers
- Strategic distribution network headquartered in Houston, Texas
- Sustainable competitive advantages driven by:
- Emphasis on specialty products
- Breadth of inventory
- Value-added services
- Local employee knowledge and experience
Our company is comprised of over 750 employees who are subject matter and technical experts in Sales, Operations, Purchasing, Technical and Shared Services in North America and China.
We are committed to meeting the ongoing challenges and requirements of our business by supplying a pipeline of talent with the needed onboarding and training in an environment that fosters personal growth and success in our flow solutions projects.
We have assembled strong teams that enable us to satisfy our customers’ current needs globally and continue to push ourselves to meet the ever-changing needs of the marketplace with technologies that improve their businesses every day.
Are you ready to join a team of professionals who are recognized as a leading, direct channel focused and highly differentiated specialty distributor? What are you waiting on? We are here and waiting for you.
In our branch locations we employ talent in Outside Sales, Outside Sales and Warehouse Operations.
In our corporate headquarters, we employ talent in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Legal, Trade Compliance and IT.
If you have questions concerning careers at FloWorks, please email us at email@example.com.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.